French teacher Manchester
- MPS/UPS 2016-2017 payment on offer for post
- Full time maternity post for 12 months
- Behaviour and safety a key area of strength judged by Ofsted
Are you a French teacher looking for long term temporary work from September onwards?
Due to a planned maternity absence in our client schools MFL department, there is a temporary need for a qualified French teacher to join them for the full academic year on a full time basis.
- Delivering French at Key Stage 3 and GCSE
- Collaborative approach to teaching including team teaching
- M40 postcode, easily accessed from M60 motor way and public transport links
Our client school is a relatively newly formed secondary academy in Harpurhey, Manchester which is located in a state of the art school facility with a number of learning bases which house the very best provisions for learning. The school is well regarded in the local community for the excellent progress that has already been made already and Ofsted commented that a large number of students arrive with levels far below expectancies for Key Stage 2, but by the end of Key Stage 3 have made rapid progress and levels are in line with national expectancies across all subjects. The schools most recent Ofsted inspection was “Good” and there is an aim for this to be bettered in the next inspection.
You will be joining a large MFL department with a history of delivering excellent results at Key Stages 3 and 4, including the highest results across GCSE students recently.
Requirements of this post;
* Comfortable delivering French to a high standard at Key Stage 4
* A willingness to join the collaborative and forward thinking teaching style
* PGCE or relevant teaching based qualification in French
If you would like to apply for this post as a French teacher, you can do so via the link below, sending a full CV to miles.cardilli@teachingpersonnel or calling our office on 0161 242 1794.