Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner/Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Early Years Level 3 Qualified
- Opportunity to work in an excellent school
- Immediate start
Learning Support Assistant - Early Years
Part Time Starting immediately
Does the idea of making a difference to children's learning whilst working part time sound appealing? Are you flexible, motivated with a real passion for learning? Do you enjoying working outdoors?
A lovely school in Erith are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work within the Early Years on a part-time basis for 5 half days per week. Being an ambitious school they strive to provide the very highest standards of education. All staff at this school are highly committed and hardworking and work well as a team.
* Supportive and positive working environment
* Well mannered and enthusiastic children
* On-going support and training for personal development
* Easy access to all main motorways
* Early years level 3 qualified
* Excellent knowledge of child development
* Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV to Luis on the London South East Primary branch.