EYFS Teacher required in Sefton
- Are you an Early Years specialist teacher?
- Do you want to join a dedicated team who are striving to improve standards in a growing primary school?
- Do you have the ability and experience to ensure children make the correct progress from EYFS to Key Stage 1?
My Client, a Primary School in Lydiate, is currently looking for a Reception Teacher. The school is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted - who stated that "good teaching by skilled teachers and teaching assistants ensures that children make good progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage and enter Year 1 with an overall attainment which is much higher than average."
You would be joining a department where Teachers have exceptionally high expectations of pupils and ensure that they are given demanding activities and challenging questions during lessons.
The Head teacher is dedicated to his school, staff and pupils. He is very ‘hands on’, and is determined to ensure that all pupils have the best possible learning experience and achieve to the best of their ability.
He is looking for a practitioner who:
• Can strive to improve standards in a growing primary school
• Ensure children make the correct progress from EYFS to Key Stage 1
• Create a learning environment which develops every pupils social development
If you would be interested in a long term placement of this nature and would like further information then please contact Jack in the Liverpool Primary branch on: 0151 285 3924 or jack.curran@teachingpersonnel and I will be happy to provide further details.