English Teacher Salford
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Full support from the well established English Department
- Accessible via public transportation links
Are you qualified English teacher, wishing to pursue a career within a creative English department? Do you have a proven track record of raising attainment, and ensuring individual needs within the classroom are met? If so, this role may be perfect for you. With Progress 8 coming into effect this year, the need for English teachers who are dedicated to improving the attainment of pupils is greater than ever.
Our partner academy is located in Salford, close to the M602 and is accessible via bus and train links. Their goals and ethos are based upon raising aspirations, unlocking students potential, and working towards encouraging a can do culture.
As a teacher of English within this secondary school, you will teach students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four, with a variety of abilities.
• Located close to the M602, and accessible via public transportation links
• Full time position, initially for a term,
• MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Full support from the English department, and Head of English
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers of English are welcome to apply for this position.
This position is initially being offered on a temporary basis, with the prospect of a longer term post for the appointed English Teacher. For more information or to apply for this role, please send a full CV to email@example.com