English Teacher Required for Secondary School in Scunthorpe
- Opportunities to progress within the school
- Full-time position
- Permanent for the right candidate
*Teaching GCSE and A Level English through AQA exam board.
*Delivering a full timetable with mixed ability groups.
*Immediate start preferred, but can arrange a later start date for the right candidate.
You can expect to receive:
* Ongoing support within the role to develop teaching and being part of raising standards across the school
* Prepared schemes of work to reduce planning time
* Opportunities to take part in leadership and monitoring programmes
* Access to a range of services and opportunities, including acquiring higher professional qualifications
We are the UK's leading education staffing provider, a nationwide company, with a large, established local presence, having operated in the Lincolnshire area since 2003. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements. All of our teachers and support staff benefit from exclusive CPD courses through our CPD Academy.
Help support our chosen Charities by fining out about TP Tokens. When you login into our website www.teachingpersonnel.com you will find a page on TP Tokens with more information. You can also follow us on Facebook and twitter for updates from our chosen charities.
For further information regarding the role, please contact Zoe on 01482 312046 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).