Teacher of Engineering Required for a Specialist Technology College in Lincoln
- We are working exclusively with our client school, who have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of Engineering with a start to be negotiated by the successful candidate, an immediate start would be ideal. The successful candidate will have responsibility for teaching Cambridge National Engineering Systems, Design and Manufacturing to KS4, BTEC Extended Diploma in Engineering to KS5 and Cambridge Technical Diploma in Engineering to KS5. We expect the successful candidate will be a qualified teacher, holding QTS or equivalent and ideally have industry experience and a qualification in CADCAM, in addition we require recent, referenceable teaching experience.
- A new, innovative specialist technology college in the heart of Lincolnshire takes students from Years 10 to 13 to offer them a unique opportunity. Do you want to be part of the specialist team who get to train the future generation of scientists and engineers? As well as classroom education you will educate in the exciting context of real-life industry experiences. The school and staff will guide them as they lay the foundations for what will be the start of an exciting educational experience that leads to outstanding achievements in the fields of engineering and science.
- Lincoln is a historic city with a vibrant and contemporary edge that adds an exciting dimension to any visit. Lincoln offers an experience rich in history combined with independent boutique shopping, great arts and culture and a wealth of places to eat and drink.
The city is easily walkable for visitors with good mobility - the main shopping and tourist area stretches from St Marks Shopping centre in the south up to the Cathedral Quarter - known locally as 'Uphill'.
Teaching Personnel are the largest supplier of education supply staff in the UK.
Established since 1996, we have amassed 20 years of experience delivering staffing, intervention and supply to thousands of schools, finding work for thousands of teachers every day. Teaching Personnel has also been established locally, situated in Hull, Lincoln and the surrounding areas for 13 years.
Teaching Personnel are committed to our candidate’s personal development and have a wide range of CPD partnerships with a number of leading local and national organisations offering an unrivalled suite of CPD opportunities to develop your skills, including St Marys College, Leeds Trinity University, NASEN, Team Teach and Ruth Miskin.
Teaching Personnel are proud to be the recruitment partner of a number of exclusive partnerships.
In addition we also offer:
• Top daily rates of pay, up to £150 for this role* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
Please contact David Yates on 01482 312046 or email a CV to David.Yates@teachingpersonnel.com