English Teacher required for a school in the Leeds area.
- English Teacher required for a school in the Leeds area.
- Full time role available.
- Competitive daily rate of up to £187 depending on skills and experience.
I am currently working with an Outstanding School, located in the Leeds area. The school is a larger than average school and has a lower than national average number of pupils who come from disadvantaged backgrounds and a lower than national average number of pupils with additional educational needs.
The client that I represent is currently looking for a Fully Qualified English teacher to work in an inclusive and supportive environment that is always looking to raise the standards of the teachers working within the school.
A Successful applicant should:
• Be a Fully Qualified Teacher.
• Be able to demonstrated Outstanding Practice.
• Have strong subject knowledge.
• Have high expectations of pupils.
• Have a proven record of raising attainment.
• Be able to ensure that all pupils are able to make progress during lessons.
• Effectively utilise the use of resources within lessons in order to scaffold learning.
If this sounds like the role for you, then do not hesitate apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996 therefore as well as flexible working hours, working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.
If this is a role that interests you or you are looking for other teaching roles within the Leeds area, then apply now, registering with the market leading education recruiter. Contact Jordan Hawkesworth on 01132240232.