Cover Supervisor – Rochdale
- Leading full classes in the absence of teachers
- Opportunity to work in a number of excellent secondary schools in Rochdale and Oldham
- Attractive rates of pay up to £65 per day
Are you a graduate looking to gain further experience working within secondary education? Are you considering a career within secondary education and would like to gain regular work in a range of our client schools in Rochdale and Oldham?
Our client schools require a number graduates to join their cover team and work as a cover supervisor, delivering lessons in the absence of teachers.
* Opportunity to work in a number of excellent secondary schools in Rochdale and Oldham
* Gain regular work and cover a range of lessons from PE to Maths and English
*Attractive rates of pay and invaluable experience for those considering becoming a teacher
As a cover supervisor you will be required to lead full classes, follow lesson plans and implement excellent behaviour management. You will ideally have your own methods of transport and the availability to respond to morning calls for regular bookings in the Rochdale and Oldham area.
Continuity is extremely important and building relationships with Schools who use supply regularly will ensure you have frequent work moving forward. Graduates wishing to be considered for this opportunity must have some experience working in a classroom or with children.
To apply – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt on 0161 242 1792 for further information.