- Maternity cover position starting after October half term
- MPS in line with experience £22,244 - £32,831
- Supportive school with excellent facilities
Are you a qualified Citizenship teacher (Social Sciences, Psychology) looking for an exciting opportunity? A large secondary school in the Oldham area of Greater Manchester seek to hire a Teacher of Citizenship who is comfortable teaching Social Sciences across GCSE.
This position to cover maternity will be starting after October half term and be for the rest of the academic year. You will be given a great level of support by the social science department, the incoming Citizenship teacher will be required to teach a mixed timetable, previous experience of GCSE Citizenship is required, you will have also ideally taught Psychology or PSCHE at KS4.
- Citizenship teacher job , maternity cover (October 2016)
- Large mixed secondary school in Oldham with great facilities
- Outstanding Social Science department with supportive team
- Full time temporary post from October 2016 until the end of academic year
- MPS contact, £22,224 - £32,831 initially via supply
- Located in Oldham, close to M60 with good transport links
This is a large secondary school with a reputation for staff training and a warm atmosphere, there are over 1500 pupils on roll in this school and the vast majority are of white British heritage. The incoming Citizenship teacher will be excepted to deliver their subject to KS3 and GCSE, any additional experience teaching Psychology to GCSE is a desirable of the department.
To be considered for this Citizenship maternity post, you will need to apply by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for further information.