Shape Futures as a Behaviour Mentor in East Sussex!
Teaching Personnel is collaborating with Pupil Referral Units in East Sussex, dedicated to supporting young people with complex trauma, PTSD, and those at risk of involvement in gang activity and county lines. Join us as a Behaviour Mentor and be a positive influence on these resilient students.
What We're Looking For:
- Energetic, adaptive, and resilient individuals ready for a dynamic role.
- Ability to remain confident and composed in challenging situations.
- Non-physical de-escalation skills are crucial to navigate difficult behaviours.
- Act as a positive role model for students with challenging pasts.
- Utilize effective de-escalation techniques to manage behaviour.
- Foster a supportive and encouraging environment for personal growth.
- Working as part of a vibrant team.
- Following safeguarding procedures.
- Providing break and lunch support.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate of £11.85.
- Explore excellent development opportunities within the school.
- Enhanced child-only DBS registered to the update service, or a willingness to apply.
- 24 months of references.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Full time availability (Mon – Fri) is ideal although flexible work options are available,
- Resilience and a great sense of humour.
If you're passionate about making a difference and ready to contribute to the development of these exceptional young individuals, apply now!
Your resilience and positivity can be the guiding light in their educational journey.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£80 - 85 per day
Location free text
£10 - £19 per hour
About Us:We are a reputable Special Educational Needs (SEN) School located in the heart of Hastings, committed to providing exceptional education and support to students with diverse needs. As we cont
JK LSA HASTINGS 1