Ideal Opportunity for a Support Assistant who likes a challenge!
- Challenging and Rewarding role for an ambitious support assistant
- New roles from September in a specific unit within a large secondary
- Competitive rates of pay and a contract with the school available
One of our newly improved and thriving secondaries in Godalming has increased their capacity within their ASD Base and now have some openings in September for new support assistants with experience or expertise in delivering pupil interventions that focus on managing difficult behaviours, boosting confidence and engagement activities.
Ideally a qualification demonstrating an awareness of ASD or a practical knowledge gained through other support roles will be attractive to the school, previous experience can include;
- SEN support assistant within an educational setting
- Residential Care settings
- Youth Work/Mentoring
- ABA programmes
To be considered for the new openings please contact Jessica on 0118 9071341 or email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org