EduCare – The Prevent Duty
The primary aim of this free online course is to build your awareness and knowledge of what extremism and radicalisation are, how people may be drawn into terrorism and what you should do if you have a concern about a child or young person.
- what Prevent is
- what extremism and radicalisation are
- who may be vulnerable
- how people may be drawn into terrorism
- how messages are spread
- the role of the internet and social media
- what schools and childcare providers must do to comply with the Prevent duty
- support for individuals at risk
- reporting concerns.
For prices, venues and course dates, please email the CPD Academy team. Alternatively, if you are already registered with Teaching Personnel, simply login to the CPD Academy portal.