Y5 Class Teacher needed
- Competitive Salary
- CPD Opportunities
- Pension Scheme Available
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a school in Poole to find the perfect class teacher for their year 5 class. The successful candidate will embody the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- Positive and patient attitude towards children and their development,
- Approachable presence within the classroom,
- Ability to work as a team and manage staff members,
- Creative ideas to inspire children within the curriculum.
The Junior school are looking for a KS2 teacher who has experience when dealing with transitions between year groups. Through their role as a class teacher they will work with both the year 4 teachers and the year 6 teachers of the partner school. You will be collaborating on ways to make sure the children learning is smooth and the development is where it needs to be throughout the year.
The school can offer a supportive and collaborative place of work as well as mentoring needed throughout the academic year. The school prides itself on its "warm and friendly" atmosphere created from both staff and pupils.
For more information on this role or to apply please contact James on 01202 297744 or email email@example.com.