Year 2 Teacher for February start (maternity cover) Liverpool Catholic Primary School
- Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher who has experience of supporting Year 2 pupils through SATS?
- Support the Catholic ethos within the school
- Guaranteed full time work - long term
I am currently supporting one of my client Catholic schools with their Year 2 maternity vacancy to start in February
The school are looking to appoint a Fully Qualified Teacher who is a Key Stage 1 specialist, who has previous experience of supporting pupils through their Year 2 SATS.
We are assisting the school with the recruitment of an experienced Key Stage 1 specialist teacher, to cover a Year 2 maternity cover.
The position is anticipated to last 2 terms and may lead to a permanent opportunity at the school for an 'outstanding' teacher.
In return the school will provide you with:
* a friendly, positive and supportive working environment;
* an opportunity to work with a highly professional and dedicated team of teachers and teaching assistants
*professional development opportunities
* potential of a permanent contract within school.
If you feel your skills and experience match what the school is looking for and you have a child workforce DBS registered on the update service please contact Helen Jones on 0151 285 3924 or email a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 227 schools and colleges across 8 local education authorities. Many of these schools have forged strong links with Teaching Personnel and use our services and candidates as part of their recruitment process.