Primary School Teacher Required in a Catholic School in Knowsley
- Newly qualified or experienced teachers welcome to register for supply teaching
- Work in schools across Knowsley, covering all Key Stages
- Payed in line to M Scale between £80 - £120 per day
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 227 schools and colleges across 8 local education authorities.
Our Liverpool location and specifically the Liverpool Primary Branch are extremely busy with short term cover bookings for qualified teachers, regardless of your Key Stage, if you have QTS and can comfortably teach across different Key Stages we would love to hear from you.
We cover the whole Knowsley region; including schools in Prescot, Huyton and Halewood. If you are a qualified Primary teacher with QTS or NQT status and a good classroom presence then apply straight away and register for supply work in the busiest term of the year.
Benefits to teachers registering for supply work with Teaching Personnel include;
- Regular work to suit your circumstances, full of part time supply teaching
- Teach in schools that would suit your style, whether that’s challenging or not
- Negotiable rate of pay which falls in line with your scale (M1-M6) up to £120 per day
- Working with an experienced team of Primary Consultants who can find you your ideal role
Whether you have come away from permanent teaching for a break or if you have been teaching on supply for some time and would like to gain work in more schools, please get in touch straight away.
To register for supply teaching, please send a CV through to Jack in the Liverpool Primary Branch at email@example.com or call 0151 285 3924.