Primary School Teacher Required in Sefton Catholic Schools
- All trained teachers welcome to apply - newly qualified and experienced
- Part and full time daily work available; absence, course and sickness cover
- Work in Catholic schools local to you all over Sefton
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 227 schools and colleges across 8 local education authorities. Many of these schools have forged strong links with Teaching Personnel and use our services and candidates as part of their recruitment process.
Did you know…….At age 11, Catholic schools outperform the national average English and Maths SATs scores by 6
Are you a qualified teacher looking for supply teaching in Primary Schools?
If you are looking for some regular supply work in Sefton primary schools and would like to experience a range of environments Teaching Personnel are holding open registrations over the Easter break for qualified teachers. As the market leading supply agency, we are best placed to offer you supply work in a range of primary schools across Sefton.
Benefits of registering with Teaching Personnel for supply work include;
- Full and part time supply teaching opportunities in a variety of primary schools
- The chance to gain experience in schools ranging from Ofsted 1 to 4
- Negotiable rate of pay in line with your experience; between £80 - £120 per day
- Daily and weekly cover, emergency morning and advanced work
If you are a qualified teacher seeking regular supply work in a range of schools from or after Easter get in touch straight away, contact Jack in the Liverpool Primary Branch on 0151 285 3924.
We are accepting applications from newly qualified or experienced secondary teachers, further education trained teachers and also cover supervisors with experience covering full classes. You MUST have a DBS certificate on the update service, (or be willing to apply) and suitable references.
Email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for consideration