SEN Teaching Assistant (September Start)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant on behalf of a school based in County Durham (DL14). The successful candidate, whilst working under the supervision of a qualified teacher, must be able to work independently and provide support to small groups of children to assist in their learning and development.
The role is full time, commencing in Septemeber with the potential of a longer term role. You will be required to support children with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEND and also of working within KS1/2.
- Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered with the update service (Or willing to apply for one through ourselves)
- Eligible to work in the UK (right to work in the UK documentation).
- Recent experience within an EYFS classroom is desirable but not essential
- Level 2 Qualification or Higher in relevant area (Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Early Childhood studies, Nursery Diploma, Childcare etc.)
- Competitive salary with weekly rates between £385 - £425 (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge through our ‘Outstanding’ CPD programme
- Our ‘Recommend a friend’ scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues/friends for work
Are you registered with another local agency? If yes, then don’t worry as you can be multi-registered to work with more than just one agency.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£77 - 85 per day
Location free text
Less than £100 per day
We are currently seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant on behalf of a school based in County Durham (DL14). The successful candidate, whilst working under the supervision of a qualified teacher, must b