SEN TA's Required in South London! Secondary Schools! Sept Start!
- SEN TA's Required in South London! Secondary Schools! Sept Start!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Great experience for experience TA or graduates
Do you have experience of being a teaching assistant or have experience working with young people in the local community?
Do you feel you could make a real difference to a child’s education by supporting behaviour or a specific subject area?
I am currently working with a large academy based in the Norwood area, that are looking to employ an experienced member of support staff for the summer term and September. This is a mixed secondary school based on the border of Streatham and Croydon, with great transport links by both train and bus. This is a vibrant and bustling school that can create both a challenging and rewarding work environment, along with in school training to increase your skills.
No qualifications are needed, however those with a particular personal or professional experience of supporting individuals with a range of individual needs would highly desirable, such as an understanding of the complexities related to behaviour in some of these conditions. The ideal person would have a good knowledge of teaching and behaviour strategies relevant to this.
• Effective communication skills: written and verbal. Able to communicate effectively with a range of people in a variety of contexts.
• Possess the resilience and stamina required to cope with the demands of the post. Able to take part in all school activities and to safely apply restrictive physical interventions when necessary.
• Good timekeeper and good health/attendance record.
• Shows initiative and a positive and flexible response to change. Able to accommodate the changing needs of the school and children.
• Able to manage own work/development when necessary.
• High standards of personal presentation and courtesy. Hold positive values and attributes and communicate
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 593 3077