Roman Catholic Key stage 2 Religious Education Teacher
- Excellent career progression in the education sector
- A chance to implement and explore your religious ethos in the classroom with pupils
- The opportunity to contribute to an academy’s ever increasing standards
Do you want the opportunity to work in an environment where you can compliment your teaching with the values of your faith?
A primary school is currently looking for the right candidate to take on the role of Religious Education Teacher. The schoiol s only 10 mins away from the nearest train station, making it easy to access for someone commuting into Hillingdon.
The school ethos promotes a rich and diverse learning environment in which every student is offered the opportunity to grow in maturity and understanding. The school has recently introduced behaviour management training for all their teachers which has greatly improved student behaviour. As a result the vast majority of students are well behaved, though there is still some challenging behaviour. The Head teacher and senior staff provide excellent management and have developed unique and ambitious strategies to help improve the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully qualified RE teacher with experience teaching key stage 2
• Be a practicing Roman Catholic with genuine interest in other faiths.
• Ideally have the ‘The Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies’ (CCRS).
If you are interested in the above role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 982 3553