RE Teacher required
- Earn up to £198 per day
- Planning, delivering and assessing a range of lessons that are suitable for Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
- Located in East Northumberland accessible via all public transportation links
Are you a dedicated RE teacher seeking a new role? Do you have a passion for raising attainment and improving the outcomes of pupils across the RE department? Our partner school in east Northumberland have a position for a RE teacher on a full time temporary basis. The successful teacher of RE will have the opportunity to extend this role to permanent.
Their ethos surrounds striving to ensure pupils of all academic abilities enjoy learning, feel safe and have respect for one another. The successful RE teacher will follow the values of the school during each lesson.
• Located in East Northumberland, accessible via public transportation links and the A19
• Planning, delivering and assessing lessons to pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
• Working in a supportive RE department with the purpose of raising attainment
The successful teacher of RE will ideally have experience teaching in a range of secondary schools, and have a good knowledge of behaviour management strategies. The position commences immediately, and may become permanent for the right candidate.
RE teachers who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com. For any further information, please call the Northumberland Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0191 223 5071