Are you a passionate individual who is motivated through the inspiring of young pupils?
Do you have experience supporting in Primary education?
Are you looking for a role in the Harrogate areas?
We may just have the role for you!
- Full-time (for a suitable candidate a part-time timetable could be considered)
- Working hours: 8:30-15:30
- Flexible year groups: both KS1 and KS2 (we are happy to accommodate to any limitations you may have in terms of year groups)
- Enhanced DBS
- Daily rate between £120 and £190.
- QTS Qualified
Calling all teachers, whether you are an ECT or a Fully Qualified Teacher, in the HG5 areas, who are wanting to take charge of their own working hours and work within a flexible school, who are genuinely passionate about keeping and retaining teachers. In this ‘GOOD’ Ofsted rated school primarily focuses on creating an environment where learning can take place, for their children to grow in confidence and to develop respect for others, where mistakes are used as a learning experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to evidence the following:
- Placing each pupil at the centre of everything you do.
- To be able to build trustworthy relationships to support the development of young people.
- Have the same values, ethos and expectations around appropriate conduct and behaviour within the learning environment.
- Work collaboratively with other members of staff and colleagues.
- Have a passion for supporting you pupils with their learnings and development.
Please apply only with CV and we will swiftly get you registered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£120 - 190 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
Do you have experience supporting in Primary education?Are you looking for a role in the Harrogate area?We may just have the role for you! Full-timeECTWorking hours: 8:30-15:30In and around the HG1 a
pri tch hg1 24/11
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i