NTP Tutor Birmingham Sec
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you have a background in education or are a newly qualified teacher, you could be providing valuable tutoring to disadvantaged pupils in your area, whilst being offered flexible hours and competitive rates of pay between £25 - £50 an hour.
WHAT THE JOB OFFERS
- The option to work remotely or face to face
- The flexibility to work to your own timetable
- The option to work as many or as little hours as you would like per week
- Access a bespoke online tutoring platform
- Access to free training programmes, such as safeguarding and module training
- The opportunity to change a child’s life
WHAT WE NEED
- Exceptional teachers/tutors with a competent use of IT
- Access to, and familiarity with, a laptop with working microphone and camera
- Access to a stable broadband internet connection
- A quiet, safe environment for remote tutoring
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL
- Degree level qualification or 6 months minimum experience in a school setting
- Have a DBS already on the Update Service or be willing to complete a new application
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to plan, produce and teach using own learning resources
*If you’re already registered with Teaching Personnel, please still apply so we know you want further opportunities alongside supply. Once applied we will contact you and support you becoming an NTP tutor.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.