Home One to One Tutor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Take teaching out of the classroom and into your own hands with 1:1 tuition.
It is not unusual for a teacher to want to step away from the profession but remain in a role that impact’s children’s education. If this sounds like you and you are still passionate about education, then 1:1 tuition may be the answer.
Instead of juggling the needs of a full classroom you are able to adapt your educational approach to the individual needs of the pupil and really make a difference.
Making the transition to 1:1 tutor will also allow you to have more time to yourself and family – the amount of paperwork is minimised; you can control your own hours & schedule and accept as much or as little work as desired.
Currently we require 1-1 Maths and English tutors in Manchester and the surrounding areas to work up to GCSE level, this can start immediately or work around your start date availability.
- Providing 1:1 support in core subjects (Maths, English or Primary)
- Planning individualised programmes of learning
- Tutoring within the home environment
- Work with varied ages and abilities
- Support pupils with SEN and SEMH needs
- Full time & part time hours available
- Stable workload – our roles are often required on an ongoing basis
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Experience with primary or secondary aged children
- Enthusiastic, engaging & friendly
Working through Teaching Personnel allows for many benefits including:
- Team of consultants to look for roles for you and support you in the ones you find
- A competitive wage of £20 to £25 an hour
- Exclusive Access to out CPD Academy
- Flexibility on your working conditions
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£20 - 25 per hour
Location free text
£20 - £29 per hour
Would you be interested in supporting children and young people as a one-to-one outside of mainstream schools?This ASD tutor role will be ideal if you have any experience working with children and you
Science is one of the key pillars of education around the world, yet in the United Kingdom we are facing not only a shortage of scientifically-literate primary school teachers, but also a lack of dedi