Science Tutor, Canterbury
- Do you want the opportunity to provide personalised science tuition sessions to C/D borderline or gifted and talented secondary school students?
- We at Teaching Personnel are offering the right candidate the opportunity to tutor in our unique Progress Science programme.
- Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment.
We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As a Science Tutor you will provide one-to-one or one-to-two tuition sessions encouraging pupils and increasing their subject knowledge on Biology, Chemistry etc.
These tuition sessions take place as five hourly slots throughout the school day in a science classroom on the premises.
Science Tutor responsibilities include:
• Helping raise pupil attainment and building their confidence.
• Providing practice exam questions and advice on how to answer them.
• Increasing pupils subject knowledge in a relaxed and friendly environment.
• Liaising with the teacher’s IEP, following the structure and providing them with feedback on the student’s progress.
Benefits of this role include:
• We match tutoring positions with your availability, giving you a truly flexible role!
• Invaluable experience tutoring pupils in a more personal environment.
• The chance to develop your relationship skills with pupils and teachers.
• Unique opportunity to develop more intricate learning plans and tailoring them to students accordingly.
• Being a part of intervention programmes not offered by any other recruitment agency.
The right candidate will be a fully qualified science teacher with the desire to truly make a change in the lives of C/D borderline and gifted and talented pupils.
For the chance to be a part of this unique intervention programme, send your CV to email@example.com today or call and 01622 920 702 and ask for Tom!