Science teacher needed at academy in Northampton to start ASAP
- Supportive department with good GCSE & A level results
- Opportunity to become a permanent position depending on performance
- £120-£160 per day
Well respected Northampton secondary school looking for qualified Science teacher for immediate start.
Due to an unexpected absence, our client school has an immediate need for a qualified Science teacher to provide cover for the summer term. If you are a Science teacher with a Physics, Biology or Chemistry specialism, please see details of the post below;
* Working across mixed ability Key Stages 3 and GCSE classes in Key Stage 4
* Excellent Science department, 67% A*-C in most recent results
* Joining a collaborative department with regular CPD opportunities
Our client school is a former comprehensive turned Academy, but the Head has ensured the ethos of the school remains unchanged and “modern education based on traditional values” is still at the heart of this welcoming Northampton school. With a reputation of excellence for over 70 years, the school has been a constant in the local community, and was recently rebuilt and renovated, making the building itself an excellent provision for learning and encouraging a climate of academic growth.
To be considered for this post as a Science teacher, you must;
* Hold UK QTS or relevant teaching based qualification
* Hold a degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology
* Have previous experience teaching all Sciences across Key Stage 3 and GCSE
For more information on this post, or to apply to work at our client school as a Science teacher, please apply via the link below or send a CV to email@example.com or call 01604 521222 for more information.