Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Graduates of all subjects welcome to apply
- Fantastic opportunity for those looking to apply for a PGCE application in the future
Graduate Teaching Assistant required
Are you a graduate seeking employment in a Secondary School? Would it be a rewarding experience for you to support Year 7’s during their initial transition from Primary School?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint graduates from all subjects to support Secondary Schools across Greater Manchester in raising attainment. If you are considering a career within the educational field, or looking to complete a PGCE application in the future, this opportunity would be perfect for you to obtain vital experience to enhance your knowledge.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Supporting pupils across KS3 and KS4 on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Full support from the SEN and core subject departments
• Access to CPD courses to gain additional skills
We currently have collaborations with a number of Secondary Schools across Greater Manchester, where we offer opportunities to enhance your skills through CPD courses.
Graduates who are interested in this position are asked to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com