Teachers required in Wiltshire
- Pay negotiable depending on experience
- Benefit from the excellent schemes Teaching Personnel offer
- NQT's and experienced teachers welcome to apply
Fully qualified teachers are currently in high demand across Wiltshire to provide day-to-day cover (supply), tuition and intervention and fulfil a range of long-term and permanent working opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and preparing lessons in line with subject schemes of work, using appropriate teaching methods and resources
- Marking and monitoring students’ class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback
- Organising and partaking in extracurricular activities; outings, social activities and sporting events
- Covering work set by permanent members of staff and ensuring that all pupils are adhering to school policy procedure and are well looked after.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualifications: QTS, QTLS, NQT or FQT
Experience: Experienced teachers and NQT's are considered. Classroom experience within the last 2 years is necessary.
We are particularly keen on recruiting teachers with specialisms in the following areas:
Teaching Personnel is the Uk's leading education recruitment specialist. Every academic year we provide staff to over 4,000 schools and are recognised by schools as the quality provider of education supply staff.
We aim to support schools in delivering higher levels of pupil attainment and help teachers and classroom support staff find the type of work that best suits their needs. Teaching Personnel is becoming increasingly recognised by schools as a leading provider of staff able to help raise pupil attainment. Please send your CV and covering letter to Mia at Teaching Personnel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 292696.