Nursery Nurse - Islington
- Full time position
- January Start
- Competitive pay rate
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a 2 form entry Primary School in Angel who are looking to appoint an early years specialist to work within a nursery class.
* To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
* Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
* To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
* To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
* To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, summer fayre,etc
* To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
* 2 form entry Primary School
* Supportive senior leadership team
* Dedicated consultant to deal with the process
* Continuous professional development
What we are looking for:
* CACHE level 3 or equivalent
* Minimum of 6 months experience
* Be able to commit to a long term position from January 2017
* Available to interview asap
* Have a valid DBS or be willing to complete asap
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com