Level 3 Teaching Assistant needed in Early Years class in Aylesbury
- Are you a Level 3 trained TA?
- Do you want to work in a safe and stimulating environment?
- Have you got experience in Early Years?
A small preparatory school rated "good" in their latest Independent school inspection report are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join them as soon as possible.
The School is looking for a confident individual who can show strong leadership and understands the important transition between Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. They are keen for an individual who understands the Key Stage 2 curriculum and can offer consolidation of Key Stage 1 learning. Teaching Personnel can offer additional support through training courses and access to additional resources online.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Dedicated to preparing pupils for the transition into Key Stage 3
• Able to effectively accommodate pupils with varying levels of learning
• An effective classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge in English and Maths
Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage have been said to share and co-operate well together to achieve a set task, and the older pupils are courteous and accept their own and others’ strengths and weaknesses. Pupils also have a strong and respectful relationship with their seniors, and to join the staff at the school would be a very enjoyable experience.
We can offer:
• Continuous support from a strong and enthusiastic team
• Weekly pay with the possibility of pay negotiations
• The opportunity to teach a motivated class who are eager to learn
• The opportunity for continuous professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start in the new academic year so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant Key Stage 2 experience, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.