English Teaching Position Salford
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Great location, close to bus and train links
- Temporary full time position from September, with the prospect of a permanent post for the successful English Teacher
English Teacher required for Salford School
Salford based Secondary School are currently seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join their team in preparation for the new academic year. The role will incorporate planning, delivering and assessing a range of lessons for pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with varying abilities. This position is initially being offered on a temporary full time basis, with the opportunity to secure a full time post for the appointed English Teacher.
The school is located near to the M60, and is accessible via public transportation links. They take pride as a comprehensive Secondary School in ensuring that every pupil is given the skills and knowledge to achieve excellence. The appointed English Teacher will ensure that each student can engage with their lessons.
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working in a supportive English Department, with a well established Head of English
• Full time temporary position, beginning in September
The Secondary School has recently been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted (2015) and have been making consistent improvements across the board. The Head Teacher is eager to find the suitable candidate as soon as possible.
Both experienced and newly qualified Teachers of English who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com. Additionally, for more information about this role please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794