English interventions needed across KS1 in a Tameside school
- Are you looking for intervention work?
- Are you a English specialist Teacher?
- Do you have experience of delivering English boosters to primary aged children?
English Graduate - 1:1 / Small Group Work - Teaching Assistant - KS1 - Full time - Tameside SK14
A "Good" small and popular Primary School are working with us to support pupils across KS1 struggling with reading, writing and literacy on a full time basis. This position is a rewarding one with great support and facilities available. They are looking for someone to work across KS1 on a 121 basis as well as lead small intervention groups work to help reduce the ability gab and raise attainment.
Full time from February 2017.
Someone with English support experience and an understanding of KS1 curriculum would be a desirable.
* English qualification is essential
* Experience of having provided support for pupils/children of any age
* School based experience preferable, however English subject strength is essential
* Long Term position 5 days a week
If you are an English graduate or have an English A Level and interested in this position please get in touch ASAP or go to www.teachingpersonnel.com/register