This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
English Teacher – Morpeth
Teaching Personnel are seeking to employ a motivated and ambitious English Teacher in one of our Morpeth partnership secondary schools, OFSTED rated ‘Good’.
The school are looking for a candidate who can support them with inspiring each young person to be both courageous, resilient and determined as they strive for excellence. The chosen candidate will be required to plan, prepare and mark in line with the current national curriculum.
ECTS and FQT's welcome to apply for the role
- Full-time English Teacher
- Starting from September 2023
- Competitive rates of pay which reflect your level of experience, comparable to main pay scales and in line with what is expected for the position
- Located in Morpeth
- Easily located through public transport
To be considered for this post you:
- Must hold UK QTS (Or equivalent)
- Have recent experience of teaching English to GCSE students
- Must be able to confidently deliver English curriculum, with preparation, planning and marking
- Be able to bring a positive, motivated attitude to lessons and have the ability to support students across all abilities, including with a differentiated curriculum
- Must have a good level of ICT skills, ideally including innovative use of interactive white boards
- Be able to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain positive relationships with all staff
If you are interested in this role, please upload your CV to the link below! If you would like any further information, please contact the Tyne Tees Secondary branch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Despite his material being written more than 400 years ago, William Shakespeare’s work continues to be a core pillar of English classes the world over. This is particularly true in England, the birthp