Cover supervisor Manchester
- Supply work within this excellent Manchester school
- Cover supervisor work, covering lessons and working alongside class teachers
- Start straight after half term on a temporary supply basis
A large all girls secondary school in south Manchester are looking for a cover supervisor to work on a supply basis after the half term break. This will involve covering absence for teachers and other staff, working as a cover supervisor will require you to be flexible and adaptable as you will cover a variety of lessons across the subject range. If you are an aspiring secondary teacher considering applying for a PGCE/Schools direct or other form of teacher training, working as a cover supervisor is a way to gain paid experience and enhance your knowledge of education.
- Cover supervisor work in this Manchester school
- Ideal for aspiring teachers, paid school experience
- Graduates and non graduates with experience welcome to apply
- Enhanced DBS certificate required and suitable references
- Large all girls secondary school in south Manchester
Starting from 31st October or just after, this cover supervisor post will be on a supply basis and require you to be flexible and work in varying departments across the school. If you have pervious experience as a cover supervisor or have worked within a secondary school , apply straight away.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 straight away.