Cover Supervisor, Wigan
- CPD Opportunities – courses organised by Headteachers from the Archdiocese
- Cover Supervisors are required to cover lessons during the short term absence of the normal teacher
- GWS – Be part of the Catholic Schools workforce with guaranteed weekly pay
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 37 secondary schools and colleges across eight local education authorities.
We are currently looking for Cover Supervisors in the Wigan area in order to support the high demand to cover lessons in these areas.
Cover Supervisors are required to cover lessons during the short term absence of the normal teacher who will have set suitable work for the duration. At a very basic level the role of the Cover Supervisor is to supervise the class whilst they complete tasks set by the teacher. This requires no active teaching, marking, planning etc.
To be successful in your application for this post you must:
To work through Teaching Personnel as a cover supervisor;
- Flexible approach to the temporary nature of supply
- Previous experience working with students aged 11-18
- Own transport or the ability and willingness to travel via public transport
If you would like to work as a cover supervisor in the Wigan area please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0151 285 4258 with any queries.