Art and Design Teacher - Stockport
- Full time Art and Design position to July
- Teaching students who achieve well academically
- Pay dependant on your experience £95-£150 per day
Are you an Art and Design teacher looking for a long term position?
Stockport based secondary school have a need within their Art department after a recent unexpected departure. This is a full time post teaching Art, Textiles and Product Design across KS3 and KS4. With 1100 pupils on roll the school are looking for a self motivated Art teacher who will take on full responsibilities of planning, marking and regular student assessment.
This is a full time Art and Design position starting after Easter to the end of the academic year on a temporary basis. This is an open vacancy so the school are considering candidates for permanent positions in September.
The school has a low percentage of students eligible for free school meals due to its catchment area. Regularly achieving above national averages academically the school had 66% of students gaining 5 A*-C grades in their GCSEs.
The Art and Design department has 5full time teachers and is lead by an experienced head of department. Located in the SK7 post code the school is located just off the A523 and has regular public transport routes.
Features of this Art and Design post;
• Full time Art and Design position teaching KS3 and GCSE level
• MPS-UPS teachers pay scale
• Opportunities for career development for the right candidate
• Teaching students who achieve well academically
A DBS certificate and suitable teaching references are a requirement for this post. To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org