This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Fill in Teachers required in Horsham and surrounding areas
Rate: variable & negotiable
Are you looking for Full/Part time roles or the opportunity to work within a several secondary schools on a day-to-day basis? We work in partnership with several schools in the RH postal areas who need fill in teachers to cover across a range of subjects on a regular basis. If you are looking for work that offers you the flexibility to choose when and where, this could be the perfect option for you.
As a supply teacher for teaching personnel, we can offer you:
- Choice and variety of work – we can find you work at daily supply, long-term and permanent jobs in primary, secondary and special needs schools right across the country.
- Support for your professional development – through our CPD Academy, Teaching Personnel gives you access to a vast range of career-enhancing Continuing Professional Development and training opportunities.
- The right start to your career - Our NQT Pool for newly qualified and early career teachers, and our Future Teachers Programme for graduates, are helping people start their careers in education.
- Competitive Regular pay – You will receive weekly pay with rates based on your skills, experience, flexibility, and availability. Our payroll team works hard to ensure your pay is accurate and any queries are dealt with speedily (rates quoted are based on daily general cover supply, no longer term supply)
- Easy online admin – Our myTP platform provides a range of digital services that make your work admin and communication simple.
- Safe working practices – We work hard to ensure your reputation is protected and you are kept safe at work.
- The chance to do good, your way - You control how Teaching Personnel supports its chosen charities. Our TP Tokens scheme supports national children and education charities through your direction.
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant – We pride ourselves on good working relationships with all our candidates. We will be on hand to support you and work with you to secure the work you want.
- Any teachers interested in this opportunity should
- Hold a PGCE (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different school’s behaviour policies
- Be personable with a good sense of humour
Whether you are looking for 1- or 5-days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have several pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
You will be allocated a dedicated consultant who will be in touch as soon as you make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£100 - 150 per day
Location free text
Less than £100 per day
£100 - £199 per day
Role: ECT TeachersLocations: Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Dorking.Start: September 2023 Are you seeking your first ECT role for September 2023?Or maybe you are currently undergoing your PGCE and se
Science is one of the key pillars of education around the world, yet in the United Kingdom we are facing not only a shortage of scientifically-literate primary school teachers, but also a lack of dedi