SEN PE Instructor Required
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Special Education Needs (SEN) teacher looking to make a significant impact in the lives of students who need it the most? If you're passionate about providing tailored education and support, we want to hear from you!
Position: SEN Teacher
Location: Various schools across Leeds and North Yorkshire
Type: Full-time and part-time roles available
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement personalised lesson plans to cater to the individual learning styles and needs of students with special educational needs.
- Regularly assess students' abilities and track their progress, adapting teaching strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with teaching assistants, support staff, therapists, and parents to create a holistic support system for each student.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) to ensure the best possible outcomes for students.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive classroom environment that promotes diversity, respect, and positive behavior.
- Provide emotional support to students, helping them build self-confidence and independence.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress, behavior, and any necessary administrative documentation.
- Minimum three months in the country with Right to Work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Proven experience working with students with various special educational needs
- Overseas Criminal Clearance where required
Ready to Apply? If you're a dedicated SEN teacher ready to impact lives and contribute to the growth of exceptional individuals, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your updated CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
Join us in shaping the future for students with special educational needs. Apply today and be a part of our passionate team!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.