SEN Cover Supervisor/ HLTA
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: SEN Cover Supervisor
Location: North Birmingham, UK
Salary: £425 - £625/ week (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
Are you an aspiring teacher?
Are you ready to lead and inspire in a specialist school setting?
Have you demonstrated effective classroom management skills and led a class in a education environment before?
Are you an experienced and dedicated individual with a passion for special education? We are seeking a qualified SEN Cover Supervisor to join a specialist school in the North of Birmingham. As a crucial member of the team, you will play a vital role in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for our students.
- Lead and manage classroom activities effectively, ensuring a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- Direct and coordinate supporting staff to enhance the overall learning experience for students.
- Deliver engaging and tailored lessons, adapting teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes academic and personal growth.
- Ensure a safe and supportive space for students with special educational needs.
- Previous experience leading a class in a special education setting.
- Effective classroom management skills with the ability to handle diverse learning needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues, parents, and external professionals.
- Ability to adapt teaching style to match the individual needs of students.
- Commitment to making learning both enjoyable and meaningful for students with special educational needs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education or related field.
- Relevant teaching qualifications and certifications.
- Knowledge of special education practices and strategies.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
Efficient Application: Streamlined application processes for efficient job seeking.
Professional Development: Access to training programs and resources for skill enhancement.
Competitive Pay: Teaching Personnel aims to provide competitive pay rates.
Role Variety: Positions include teaching, support roles, and SEN specialists.
Flexibility: Providing flexible work options to accommodate educators' preferences.
If you are enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and engaging learning environment for students with special educational needs, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV to siraj at our Birmingham SEN Branch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.