Job Title: Primary Teacher
Teaching Personnel is the largest educational agency in the UK, working closely with schools across the Thames Valley region. We are currently seeking a Primary Teacher to join our team from September 2024, thes opportunities would suit newly qualified teachers who are graduating in 2024. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and dedicated teacher to make a positive impact on the education and development of young learners.
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to primary school students, following the national curriculum.
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment that promotes the intellectual, social, and emotional growth of each student.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support to facilitate their learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and a holistic approach to education.
- Plan and prepare lesson materials, resources, and activities that cater to the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Manage classroom behaviour and maintain a positive and respectful learning atmosphere.
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development sessions, and other school-related activities as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Prior experience in teaching or working with primary school students is advantageous
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum and its application in primary education
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse learning needs of students
- Passion for teaching and fostering a love for learning
- Additional certifications or training in specific subjects or areas of expertise
- Experience in implementing innovative teaching methodologies
- Experience in working with special educational needs (SEN) students
- This position is based in Reading and involves working in a primary school setting.
- The role follows standard school hours and term dates.
- Occasional attendance at after-school meetings or events may be required.
- The Primary Teacher will be provided with necessary resources and support to fulfil their role effectively.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£160 - 240 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
Exciting Opportunity for ECT Teachers in Reading Area! Are you an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated ECT Teacher eager to embark on a fulfilling teaching career? Are you due to complete your teac
ECT - Reading Sept
£120 - 240 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher seeking a new role in the vibrant area of Reading?Are you looking for a new opportunity in a school who are passionate about staff development and ar
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i