This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Nursery Teacher: Brent
- Type: Full time
- September 2023
- Salary: Inner London MP Scale
An Outstanding Ofsted rated Primary school in, Northwest London, Brent is seeking a dedicated and passionate Nursery teacher to start the post in September 2023. The teacher should be passionate about the early years curriculum and will be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best.
The school is a vibrant, inclusive, and popular primary school where excellence is celebrated and rewarded. It is an inner city school and a multi-cultural school, which is reflected in the curriculum and in the values they seek.
The dedicated and committed staff have enabled pupils to attain high standards in the core curriculum subjects of English and Mathematics.
Outstanding Ofsted report:
This is an outstanding school. The summary from the latest report includes the following statements:
- Pupils achieve extremely well.
- All groups of pupils make rapid progress, often from low starting points.
- The most able pupils achieve exceptionally well.
- Teaching over time is of a very high quality.
- The management of teaching is of high quality.
- Provision in early years is excellent.
- The school promotes its values very strongly.
- The headteacher, governors and other leaders have a united vision to give all pupils the best chances in life through education.
- Pupils' behaviour is outstanding.
- Pupils' high achievement and excellent behaviour are rooted in confident self-belief.
- Pupils' safety is extremely secure.
- The required improvements identified in the previous inspection have been successfully carried out.
Looking for a qualified exceptional teacher who:
- is passionate and knowledgeable about the Early Years curriculum.
- will be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best.
- can manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
- be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone.
- have an innovative approach to learning and teaching.
The school can offer:
- an exceptional indoor and outdoor learning environment in which to teach.
- a friendly, good humoured and collaborative team of staff.
- a supportive senior leadership team.
- a school committed to your career development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an up-to-date DBS check.
Please click apply to send your CV for consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
TeaserTips and Advice
Teacher recruitment is a critical aspect of any school's success. Finding the right teachers and support staff to lead and inspire the next generation of students is no easy task, and it is one th
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a