EYFS Teachers Needed!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Calling all EYFS teachers!
As you will be teaching young children across the curriculum, you will have a creative and imaginative persona, capable if implementing learning strategies and adaptive resources to motivate the children to learn and develop.
You will be competent and sure in creating a safe and appropriate environment in which children can learn.
You must be a good communicator, able to connect with children in a relateable way. With excellent written communication skills, you will communicate the progress and development of the pupils as they work through the curriculum, summarising achievement and observations relevantly.
You will be motivated by driving the development of each child, to successfully prepare them for their transition into Year 1 learning.
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and create a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child's progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
The rate of pay will depend on experience, but will range between £120 and £150 per day. Term time only.
Full time hours (Minimum 8.30am – 3.30pm)
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
TeaserTips and Advice
Teacher recruitment is a critical aspect of any school's success. Finding the right teachers and support staff to lead and inspire the next generation of students is no easy task, and it is one th
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a