This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TP Tutors are actively recruiting for ESOL Tutors in the Maidenhead and Slough area.
TP Tutors ESOL Tutors typically work with students between the ages 11-18, however students can be as young as 4. Tutors typically work with an ESOL student between 2-15 hours a week, and are often expected to cover basic life skills, English and Maths, as well as ESOL tuition.
Candidates should have the following as a minimum:
- Be fluent in English
- Hold an ESOL, CELTA or TEFL Qualification (or equivalent)
- Have at least 12 months experience teaching ESOL
- Have, or be willing to acquire, an Enhanced Childs Workforce DBS (including updating onto the Update Service)
Ideal Candidates will also have:
- Experience working in a school or educational setting (12 months minimum)
- SEN experience, understanding or training
- Experience, understanding, or training working with refugees
Pay is between £20-25 per hour and is paid on a weekly basis. Both online and in person tuition is available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.