This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Position: Primary School Supply Teacher
Start Date: January 2024
Salary: £115 - £135 per day
Why Choose Teaching Personnel?
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to choose when and where you work. Teaching Personnel provides you with the flexibility to create a work schedule that suits your lifestyle.
- Competitive Pay: Earn a competitive daily rate of £115 - £135, ensuring your hard work and dedication are rewarded.
- Diverse Opportunities: Experience teaching across Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), and Key Stage 2 (KS2), gaining valuable experience and broadening your skill set.
- Support and Development: Access continuous professional development and support from our team of education experts to enhance your teaching skills and career progression.
- Variety of Schools: Work in a range of primary schools, gaining exposure to different teaching environments and diverse student populations.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to shape young minds and contribute to the education sector. Join Teaching Personnel and make a difference in the lives of primary school students!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
TeaserTips and Advice
Being a Teaching Assistant (TA) is a rewarding and challenging role that requires a diverse skill set. One of the responsibilities of a TA is supporting the teacher in managing classroom behaviour eff
There are around 295,000 teaching assistants (TAs) working in schools across England and Wales. Today, teaching assistants play a crucial role in supporting students and teachers. In 2022, TAs account
TeaserTips and Advice
A CV is typically your first line of communication with a potential employer. Nothing is more important than a first impression, so the quality of your CV can make the difference between a rejecti
There are few roles in education more important than that of a classroom teaching assistant. During the winter lockdowns of 2020/21, research found that teaching assistants played a heroic role in
The School Workforce Census reported that in 2019 there were 256,167 full-time equivalent teaching assistants (TAs) in England – an increase of over 1,000 in a year. Over the years more candidates hav
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i