This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ECT/NQT Supply Teacher - Primary
- Based in Nottingham and surrounding areas.
- Flexible working options (day-today supply, part-time and full-time position available).
- Hours: 8:30 – 3:30, term time only.
- Daily rate starting from £130, paid weekly through PAYE (so no hidden fees!).
- Suitable for final year students, completing there PGCE this academic year
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of schools all throughout Nottinghamshire to fulfil both short-term and long-term staffing needs. If you are an ECT/NQT looking for either day-to-day supply to gain crucial experience through a variety of environments, or are looking for full-time and long-term work, please get in touch!
Benefits to working with TP:
- Dedicated consultants working on your behalf to find work that suits you!
- Access to our CPD academy for training courses to further advance your expertise.34256quk
- Earn a £100 referral bonus for any other educators you refer to us.
- An easy-to-use app where you can access your diary, update your availability, and track payments.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The current teacher shortage is set to be one of the main challenges for the UK in 2023. The number of graduates entering the profession is decreasing, while the number of teachers leaving has in
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i