This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a teacher looking for a new adventure? Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Are you able to tailor your teaching approach to meet the diverse needs of every student? If so, Teaching Personnel have an exciting opportunity waiting for you!
We are currently searching for an SEN Teacher to work in an Alternative Provision. This may include working with children with challenging behaviour, Autism or ADHD and/or mental health challenges (SEMH). As an SEN Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in creating lesson plans and delivering high-quality instruction to students with diverse abilities. Applicants should be able to foster an inclusive environment where all students feel respected, valued, and motivated to achieve.
- Ensure lessons and learning objectives are tailored to the specific needs and learning styles of students.
- Implement creative teaching techniques and adaptive resources to engage and inspire students.
- Work collaboratively with other educators and specialists to ensure a collaborative support network that will enhance the overall development of each student.
- Track and monitor student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents.
- Maintain a positive and nurturing atmosphere that promotes emotional well-being, self-confidence, and a love for learning.
- Newly trained and/or fully qualified teachers.
- Experience working with Special Education Needs children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Applicants should be emotionally resilient, patient, and empathetic.
- Resident in the UK
- Posses a child workforce only DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for one through Teaching Personnel.
Whilst challenging, this role is greatly rewarding when celebrating small milestones. If you're ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students and be part of a supportive team, we encourage you to apply for this fulfilling position!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.