Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Various schools in Lincolnshire
Contract Type: Temporary/Permanent (depending on the school's requirements)
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Teaching Personnel, a leading educational recruitment agency, is currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Psychology graduates to join our team as Teaching Assistants in various schools across the Spalding area. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in the education sector while utilising your knowledge and skills in psychology.
- Provide 1:1 and small group support to students with additional learning needs, including those with special educational needs (SEN)
- Assist in the implementation of individualised education plans (IEPs) and behavior management strategies
- Collaborate with teachers and other support staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Support students in their social and emotional development, promoting positive well-being
- Assist with classroom activities, including lesson preparation, resource organisation, and student supervision
- Help monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to teachers and parents
- Support students during examinations and assessments, providing appropriate accommodations when necessary
- Contribute to the overall school community and participate in extracurricular activities as appropriate
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field is essential
- Passion for working with children and making a positive impact on their education
- Understanding of child development and the ability to apply psychological theories to educational settings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students
- Adaptability and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility to work across different year groups and adapt to the needs of various students
Why work with Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive salary package, based on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the education sector and develop your skills as a Psychology graduate
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities to enhance your knowledge and career prospects
- Supportive and collaborative working environment within a reputable educational recruitment agency
- Potential for career progression and further opportunities within the education sector
If you are a passionate Psychology graduate eager to make a difference in the lives of students and gain valuable experience in the education sector, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Teaching Personnel and be part of a dedicated team committed to providing quality education and support to all students.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£80 - 90 per day
Location free text
£10 - £19 per hour
Teaching Personnel is looking for a dedicated Behavior Support Assistant to make a real difference in the lives of students at one of our partner schools.As a Behavior Support Assistant, you will be a