This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Welsh Speaking General Supply Teacher – Cardiff – Flexible Hours - £157.66 Daily Rate – Immediate Start
Role- Cover general supply teaching positions in the Cardiff and surrounding areas within Welsh medium primary schools.
Duration- The role will span the rest of the academic period. Workdays/hours are flexible within 2-5 days per week. Although the role is temporary, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to pick up something more permanent within schools they have provided cover.
Pay- The successful candidate can expect a competitive pay rate of £157.66 per day.
Qualification- To be considered for this position you must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or an NQT. Applicants with PGCETs & PGCEs encouraged to apply.
Teaching Personnel are actively working with Welsh medium primary schools in the Cardiff area that are looking for general supply teachers to support their pupils in their education. Whether you are an NQT or very experienced educator we can provide you with regular tailored work. A candidate with good public transport links is acceptable, however a candidate with their own transport is very desirable.
- Prepare classroom to carry out pre-set work
- Deliver top-class education to pupils
- Maintain classrooms focus to be task-orientated
- Assist and cater delivery of work for any SEN students
- Maintain tidy classroom/clear up post-classes
What can we offer you?
- Your own personal consultant dedicated to providing you with the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay provided through PAYE
- Referral bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to own personal online portal. This includes an interactive online diary to assist you with managing your availability and bookings
- Free CPD and online courses in a range of tailored, educational development
- Submit your CV in response to this job posting
- If this role specifically is not for you, please get in touch about other roles we have available
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i