Music Teacher - September Role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
If you are a Fully Qualified Teacher of Music or a Music Specialist and looking for a September role? Our partner school would love to arrange an interview with you!
We are seeking a Teacher of Music to work with a community driven school in Doncaster. The role will include working with a supportive department in which all planning is shared within the department, lessons will need to be adapted based on your classes needs and ability. The school are seeking someone reliable, child-centred and passionate about inspiring students love of music and nurturing their talents.
• A large sized co-educational secondary school.
• A supportive and experienced senior leadership team.
• Joining a warm team of teachers in the Department.
• Champions in extra-curricular offering lots of trips and extra opportunities for students.
• Has a car park for easy parking and is easily accessible from locations such as Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield.
The successful teacher:
• Will be qualified with a PGCE or equivalent and have QTS.
• Will be engaging and driven.
• Capable of adapting lessons for students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities, and inspiring them to reach their full-potential.
• Experience at planning for SEN is desirable.
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
• At Teaching Personnel, we offer you a flexible working structure, this role includes both part-time and full-time roles.
• Your own specialist consultant that will work closely with you consistently finding you bookings that are right for you.
• Competitive weekly pay, paid directly through PAYE. (Based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
• Access to our very own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
• GBP50 bonus for every friend you refer to us.
Please apply today by sending your up to date CV in response to this advert and Beth will contact you to discuss your suitability and answer any questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
A great music teacher can have a huge influence on a pupil’s love for a subject. Interesting and engaging lessons will increase the likelihood of a student applying themselves and developing a p