This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: KS1 Teacher
Job Type: Temp to Perm, Fulltime
Salary: MPS/ UPS (dependent on experience with potential TLR)
Enjoy working with children and want a rewarding career, that you can feel accomplished, by shaping the young minds of he future?
Teaching Personnel are the top educational recruitment agency who are committed to providing high quality educators to our Doncaster schools.
We are an agency who specialize in matching educators, including teachers and support staff, with suitable job opportunities in educational institutions, offering day to day work or long-term placements that can even lead to permanent positions within schools.
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher for the Doncaster area.
As a Primary Teacher (KS1) based in our Doncaster schools, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of young students. We are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified teacher who can create a stimulating and supportive classroom environment. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the KS1 curriculum and a genuine love for teaching young children.
- Plan deliver and differentiate engaging lessons that align with the KS1 curriculum.
- Foster a safe, inclusive, and positive classroom atmosphere that encourage active participation and learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the curriculum.
- Keep up to date with best practices in primary education and incorporate innovative teaching strategies.
- Committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all students, adhering to the schools’ policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners within our vibrant school community.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) for primary education.
- Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Passion for teaching and a nurturing approach to young learners.
- Previous experience teaching KS1 is advantageous.
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Over 20 years experience as the market leaders in Education Recruitment
- Your own online portal with access to an online diary and bespoke CPD academy
- Consistent support from dedicated education specialist consultant
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE
As the market leaders in education recruitment, we are committed to finding you the perfect placement. We are dedicated towards providing high levels of support and assurance through our team of specialist education consultants, who will guide you through your Teaching Personnel journey.
Teaching Personnel offer a range of roles, please get in contact on 0114 241 3340 if you don’t think this is the role for you but are interested in other roles.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£120 - 170 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
KS1 - Year 1
Role: KS1 TeacherContract: Temp to Perm, FulltimeSalary: To be discussed based on experience.Area: DoncasterAre you a newly qualified teacher, looking to gain more experience to kickstart your career?