Design Technology Teacher
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An exciting opportunity to join a developing secondary school in Salford within the Design and Technology Department
- Full-time Design and Technology Teacher
- Start Date – June/September 2023
- Secondary school in Acomb, York
- Paid to teaching scale point (£28,000 - £43,685)
The incoming DT teacher can expect to work in modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment alongside a technician and other members of the faculty
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full planning and marking responsibilities
- Teaching a full timetable across KS3 and GCSE level
- Work with a variety of topics including 3D drawing, crafting techniques, manufacturing, and woodwork
- You must hold experience teaching Design and Technology up to GCSE level previously to be considered
- Both experienced and newly qualified DT Teachers are welcome to apply as relevant induction support will be provided
- You must have QTS or QTLS
Our client school is based in Salford and is easily accessible via the M62/M66/580/A56 and public transport links from surrounding areas such as Bolton, Central Manchester, Swinton and Prestwich.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV highlighting all experience. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£28,000 - 43,685 per year + CPD
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
Design and Technology
Teacher of Design and Technology – PontelandTeaching personnel are looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and committed Teacher of Design and Technology to join one of Teaching Personnel's partne